USE OF WEBSITEvalenciaprojects.com The website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet from decorativechandelier or its licensors to which the user can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the record that was required to access certain services or content. When registering, the user is responsible for providing true and lawful. As a result of this registration, the user is able to provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidentially. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that valenciaprojects.com can offer through its website and by way of example but not limited to, refraining for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order, (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights; ( iii) cause damage to physical and logical systems valenciaprojects.com , its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage, (iv) attempt access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. valenciaprojects.com, reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail to respect the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public safety or , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Valencia Projects S.L.U not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
4) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:ValenciaProjects SL.U., by itself or as an assignee, is entitled to all the rights of intellectual property of their website, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.. ..), owned by valenciaprojects.com or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act are expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the permission of Valencia Projects S.L.UThe user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by Valencia Projects S.L.U You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or in any medium, provided this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The User must not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed in the Valencia Projects S.L.U pages.
5) EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:Valencia Projects S.L.U not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6) MODIFICATIONS:.Valencia Projects S.L.U reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8) LINKS:In the event that the website contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Valencia Projects S.L.U not exercise any control over such sites and content.In any case Valencia Projects S.L.U assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities
9) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:Valencia Projects S.L.U reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its website and / or services offered without notice, on its own or a third party, users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use
10) GENERALValencia Projects, pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
11) AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION:Valencia Projects could change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.
12) LAW AND JURISDICTION:The relationship between Valencia and the User Projects by Spanish legislation shall be governed and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Valencia.
Concept and production:
This Web site was created using PrestaShop™ open-source software.